I know I've been neglecting my blog :(

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hey guys <3
I know I've been neglecting my blog lately. I've just had a lot on my mind and kind of been consumed with my own thoughts and feeling a little lost lately.. Maybe I've been hiding out, IDK. I've been missing Gabriel and just wanting him back soooo bad. I re-live his birth, short life and his death EVERY SINGLE DAY! Is this normal? Does anyone else do this? Usually when I'm at work, thats all I do is think of him and those 4 days. & then I've been feeling guilty about not thinking of Angel as much as I do Gabriel. Is that right? *sigh* I saw G, I smelled him, held him, kissed him, I delivered him, and we held him as he took his last breath and his heart stopped beating... Maybe I would think about Angel more if I actually delivered her and went through all of those things with her? IDK but I feel guilty still...  You gotta love this roller coaster huh? I'm going to start blogging again and I think I'm gonna try the 30 posts in 30 days challenge. I've been wanting to blog so much but at the end of my day, when Summer is finally in bed and I'm ready to actually have a moment to myself, I'm too tired, in every way possible. Anyway I just thought I'd let you guys know that I'll be back very soon. Love to you all, and hope you're all doing okay. <3 I'm off to bed, to fall asleep listening to the wind and rain, I love it. Sweet dreams.

<3 ARG <3  <3 GFGJR <3

1 comment:

brigette said...

I cant wait for you to come back!! Im sorry your on this rollercoaster it roally stinks!! Much love to you today

Post a Comment